Irrespective of daily lives or your business focus, time management is often the element most people struggle to balance. To be successful, you need the ability to use your time both effectively and productively - that means setting and prioritising goals, allocating time and completing the required work.
- Analyse your use of time and understand where are the greatest challenges (on and off line)
- Determine what your time is worth and identify ways to leverage it - urgent versus important
- Prioritise tasks by using the four “D’s” (Do, Decide, Delegate or Delete)
- Ways to deal with time wasters, interruptions, distractions and procrastination
- Set your goals, identify the success factors and action plan